Contributing code?

Stojan Dimitrovski
Hi,

I'm using the NTRUEncrypt implementation in a Java project and have
found ways to improve certain aspects (not in the crypto itself, but
API usage).

Is there a way I can send a Pull Request / patches so that they can be
reviewed and eventually accepted? Couldn't find anything on the site.

Thanks!

--
Stojan Dimitrovski
http://stojan.me