Quantcast

Contributing as developer

Max Ting
hi,

I work as JCard developer for past few years in digital security domain. Do you think I can help in this noble cause?

(Best regards, maxting)

Re: Contributing as developer

David Hook

Hi Max,

Sure. Drop me a line and let me know what your particular interests are,
I can give you some background into what we are up to.

On 11/07/16 21:00, Max Ting wrote:
> hi,
>
> I work as JCard developer for past few years in digital security
> domain. Do you think I can help in this noble cause?
>
> --
> (Best regards, maxting)

Re: Contributing as developer

Max Ting
I'm interested in RSA, ECC, particularly.

--
(Best regards, maxting)