Compressed Public Keys

Steffen Heil (Mailinglisten)
Hi

I need to get the *compressed* encoded version of an instance of ECPublicKey.
One of the problems is, that I do not know if it is an BCECPublicKey or not. So maybe I need to convert it first.

How can I archive this without further information about the key (curve and so on)?

Regardsm
   Steffen

smime.p7s (8K) Download Attachment

AW: Compressed Public Keys

Steffen Heil (Mailinglisten)
I forgot to mention that I am stuck with v154 at the moment.