Certificate management.

Karthik R

Hi,

I am using Java 11.x currently.

I am looking for PKI certificate management framework that can work in Java natively.

My requirements are Root CA, Intermediate CA and End Entity certificate creation (Web Server certificate for up to 50K devices!, in future SSH, VPN certificates as well), Certificate renewal, CRL/CDP, Managing Certificates with OS trust store (Windows , Linux) etc.,

Is bouncy castle is the correct framework I am landed with? I could not get the detailed documentation about bouncy castle. If I choose bouncy castle, will it work with Java 11?

can some one give me options for the certificate management framework for the listed requirements above?

Regards

Karthik R

RE: Certificate management.

Blechman, Ronald I (Ron)

Have you looked at EJBCA?

https://www.ejbca.org/

Ron Blechman | Aura Session Manager Security Architect | Senior Software Engineer
AVAYA | 12121 Grant St | 2X-234 | Thornton, CO 80241 | (303) 538-2281 | [hidden email]

Karthik R

Re: Certificate management.

Karthik R
Yes, I looked.
It works only until Java 8. It also requires app server like Jboss. It's not a possible environment for us.
Regards