C# Acquiring FipsSecureRandom

Michael Hoagland
Greetings,

I'm trying to use the C# libs with SetApprovedOnlyMode(true). Subsequently, trying to use CryptoServicesRegistrar.CreateGenerator requires a FipsSecureRandom since I'm trying to build a key pair with FipsRsa. However, I'm not finding any avenue to creates the FSR. Either the constructors or classes are internal or private or the build methods I can find aren't static. How do I get an instance to pass in or tell the Registrar how to get one?

Thanks.

Re: C# Acquiring FipsSecureRandom

David Hook-3

You will find an example in section 10 of the user guide.