Bouncy Castle FIPS update

David Hook

Hi All,

We've just been told that we have successfully completed algorithm
testing.

If anyone is interested in finding out more about the FIPS project, as
we're now slowly getting to completion,
we have now got a draft User Guide for the APIs that is fairly complete
and is available at:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/fips/UserGuide-20151201.pdf

For more information about this project, its status, early access, or
questions about platform coverage, please contact us at
[hidden email]

For the curious, the final test count came in at 718 files, 242238 vectors.
I'm just glad it was the computer processing them...