Quantcast

Bouncy Castle FIPS progress - going to testing.

Bouncy Castle FIPS progress - going to testing.

David Hook
Hi All,

Just a brief announcement to say that the actual coding work on the BC FIPS Java APIs is now complete and we expect to begin final testing soon. A big "Thank You" to Tripwire (http://www.tripwire.com) for sponsoring final API work and platform testing for the BC FIPS Java APIs. We are not at the end of the journey yet, but the way ahead now seems clear.

For those who are interested there is now an updated description of the BC FIPS Java APIs at:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/fips/BCFipsDescription-20150728.pdf

For more information about this project, its status, or questions about platform coverage, please contact us at [hidden email]