Quantcast

Bouncy Castle FIPS Java 1.0.0 now available.

Bouncy Castle FIPS Java 1.0.0 now available.

David Hook
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that thanks to a lot of work, our major sponsor
Tripwire, Inc, and our other sponsors (listed in the user guide) that
the first release of the Bouncy Castle APIs which have been FIPS
certified are now available.

The official press release can be found at:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161110005072/en/Tripwire-Sponsors-Bouncy-Castle%E2%80%99s-Federal-Information-Processing

and the code, documentation, and details on other resources, are
available at:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/fips-java/

Any issues or questions, please contact us at

Re: Bouncy Castle FIPS Java 1.0.0 now available.

Scott Suler
Congratulations. This is a major accomplishment and an incredible benefit to the java community.