Bouncy Castle Crypto Provider Package version 1.64 now available

Bouncy Castle Crypto Provider Package version 1.64 now available

Jon Eaves
Release 1.64 is now out.

This release is a security release to fix a regression in the ASN.1
library that was introduced in 1.63. There have also been some
enhancements to XMSS/XMSS^MT and the BCJSSE. The Haraka-512 and
Haraka-256 message digests have also been added in addition to some
other bug fixes.

Further details on other additions and bug fixes can be found in the
release notes at:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/releasenotes.html

Thanks also goes to other people and organisations who have
contributed/donated to the project and you can find the updated list at

https://www.bouncycastle.org/contributors.html

We would also like to thank holders of Crypto Workshop support contracts
as we were again able to fund extra work on this release through time
available from those.

For the actual release and other details go to our latest releases page:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/latest_releases.html

And for those who like living on the bleeding edge, the betas for future
releases can be downloaded from:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/betas/

and changes to the code base can be tracked via:

https://github.com/bcgit

On the FIPS front, the Java FIPS 1.0.2 project has now been certified
and the release can be found at:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/fips-java

Future plans can be found at:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/fips_java_roadmap.html

We are looking to raise money for the NIST recovery fees for our next
certification. If you are interested helping support the Bouncy Castle
project through donation, you can find the details on how to donate via
PayPal or Bitcoin, at:

https://www.bouncycastle.org/donate

The Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc is a registered Australian
charity based in the State of Victoria, Australia.

If you wish to sponsor specific work on Bouncy Castle, get early access
to the FIPS APIs under development, or get a commercial support contract
for the APIs please contact us at Crypto Workshop
(https://www.cryptoworkshop.com ) details about support can be found at:

https://www.cryptoworkshop.com/support_faq.html

Remember, you can also follow this project on Facebook (
https://www.facebook.com/legionofthebouncycastle ), and/or Twitter (
https://twitter.com/bccrypto ).

Finally, for users of the maven repositories, 1.64 should be appearing
shortly on maven central. The GitHub repository has been updated as well.

Re: Bouncy Castle Crypto Provider Package version 1.64 now available

Václav Haisman
Version 1.64 JARs are not all available on Maven Central. Only bcprov-jdk15on
is available in version 1.64. The rest is available only in version 1.63.
See also https://github.com/bcgit/bc-java/issues/603.

--
Sent from: http://bouncy-castle.1462172.n4.nabble.com/Bouncy-Castle-Dev-f1462173.html