Quantcast

Bouncy Castle C# with X509Store problems

Bouncy Castle C# with X509Store problems

anguspcw
I am using BC C# to develop an application. Currently, I can retrieve the certificate list through the X509Store class and get the private key via the RSACryptoServiceProvider class by .NET API.

I would like to export the RSACryptoServiceProvider private key and transform into BC object such as ICipherParameter for encryption/decryption. However, the export and transform action are not allowed since the certificates marked as non-exportable.

1. Is that any alternative solution to retrieve the certificate list and private key through Bouncy Castle API?

Thanks.