Beta for new TLS API and JSSE Provider now available.

Beta for new TLS API and JSSE Provider now available.

David Hook
Hi all,

Thanks to support received from the Linux Foundation's Core
Infrastructure Initiative we now have a new TLS API which is capable of
using the JCA/JCE as well as the BC light-weight API and also a JSSE
provider built on top of it.

Downloads are at https://downloads.bouncycastle.org/betas/ and the code
is checked into https://github.com/bcgit/bc-java/tree/master/tls

We believe the TLS API is fairly spot on, but we are still working out
all the requirements that the JSSE has on a provider, so feedback is
most welcome.

Please send any feedback to [hidden email]