BC FJA-1.0.2 now FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certified

BC FJA-1.0.2 now FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certified

David Hook-3

Hi Everyone,

It is with great pleasure (and certain amount of relief!) that I can announce that BC-FJA 1.0.2 (Bouncy Castle FIPS Java API) has now been validated by the CMVP and has received the certificate #3514 (https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/cryptographic-module-validation-program/Certificate/3514).

It'll be a few days before we can get everything updated externally but it should be appearing at https://www.bouncycastle.org/fips-java/ mid-next week. The new security policy is already available off the certificate link above.

A big thank you to our Sponsors and Enterprise Support Contract holders, as well as our lab, Acumen Security, for helping us make this possible.