Add image to PGP key

Yan Uehara

Hi all,

I'm using bouncycastle to generate a PGP key to a custom system I'm building. We'd like to include also the photo of the key owner in it, however I wasn't able to find any documentation and/or examples of how to do it. The only thing I could find is this archived post http://dev-crypto.bouncycastle.narkive.com/qocrUf6n/problem-adding-an-image-to-a-pgp-key and this question on stack overflow http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34060977/bouncycastle-pgp-api-how-to-add-user-attribute-packets-to-the-key-ring. I also found this class org.bouncycastle.bcpg.UserAttributeSubpacket.ImageAttribute on the API but I have no ideia on how to use it.

Can anybody provide any examples or inform if this feature is not yet implemented?

Regards,

---

Yan Uehara